The Meal Cup helps the baby know where to place his lips. It regulates the flow of liquids, and it will gradually become the baby’s first drinking glass.
- The cup is modified to meet the needs and capabilities of the child in a gradual and progressive manner.
- To get him used to drinking from a real glass, first the valve can be removed from the spout followed by gradually removing even this along with the handles.
- The handles facilitate holding and keep the base of the cup tilted.
- The stiff spout and the soft-touch lip support help the child learn how to correctly position his lips and tongue.
- The non-drip valve prevents liquid spills at the table and while being carried.